Monday, May 6, 2019

UPFRONTS 2019: What NBC Will Do

Last week, I offered my suggestion for NBC. Here's my NBC prediction!

Past NBC predictions: 2018   2017   2016   2015   2014   2013   2012   2011

MONDAYS
8:00 The Voice
10:00 PRISM
Prism seems to be getting mixed buzz on pilot buzz articles but I think it is ultimately the show that will end up getting the always desired post-Voice slot in the fall. I am more sure that it wont be Manifest than I am which new drama it will be.

TUESDAYS
8:00 The Voice/New Amsterdam
9:00 This is Us
10:00 COUNCIL OF DADS
I think NBC will try to cut down on their Tuesday airings of The Voice as they did this spring so I think they might try to pair it with New Amsterdam and let This is Us lead into the buzzed about Council of Dads.

WEDNESDAYS
8:00 Chicago Med
9:00 Chicago Fire
10:00 Chicago PD
I did not think NBC would ever put all the Chicago shows together but now that they have, I'd be surprised if they broke it up after one year.

THURSDAYS
8:00 Superstore
8:30 THE KENAN SHOW
9:00 Will & Grace
9:30 The Good Place
10:00 Law & Order: SVU
I think NBC will try The Kenan Show as their new fall comedy and I could see them putting it after Superstore while sliding The Good Place to 9:30pm and holding Brooklyn Nine-Nine for midseason again.

FRIDAYS
8:00 Manifest
9:00 The Blacklist
10:00 Dateline NBC
A lot of suggestions and predictions have Manifest going to Fridays and I think they will in fact do that and pair it with The Blacklist.

SATURDAYS
8:00 Encores

SUNDAYS
7:00 Football Night in America
8:30 Sunday Night Football
Of course.

MIDSEASON: BLUFF CITY LAW, PERFECT HARMONY, SUNNYSIDE, ZOEY'S EXTRAORDINARY PLAYLIST, America's Got Talent: The Champions, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Ellen's Game of Games, Good Girls, World of Dance

CANCELLED/ENDED: A.P. Bio, Abby's, Blindspot, The Enemy Within, I Feel Bad, Midnight Texas, The Titan Games, The Village

No comments:

Post a Comment