Friday, May 10, 2019

UPFRONTS 2019: What CW Will Do

Here's my CW prediction! Check back for my thoughts on the fall schedules starting on Sunday!

For my CW prediction, click here

Past CW predictions: 2018   2017

MONDAYS
8:00 BATWOMAN
9:00 Arrow
I think the CW will try to kick off Batwoman in the old Supergirl timeslot and this looks like a prominent place to launch their biggest bet. I think any DC show could follow but I went with the final season of Arrow.

TUESDAYS
8:00 The Flash
9:00 DC's Legends of Tomorrow
I think this will be The Flash followed by a DC show. Maybe Legends of Tomorrow, maybe not...

WEDNESDAYS
8:00 Riverdale
9:00 NANCY DREW
I don't think CW should let Riverdale be a lead-in, but they probably will. I think they'll hold spinoff Katy Keene for midseason and go with Nancy Drew in the fall.

THURSDAYS
8:00 Supernatural

9:00 Legacies
I think they'll leave Thursdays alone with the final season of Supernatural.

FRIDAYS
8:00 Dynasty
9:00 All American
They moved Dynasty to Fridays early in its run, why not All American too? It didn't do anything mid-week to get anything but Friday and could share a slot with In the Dark.

SUNDAYS
8:00 Supergirl
9:00 Charmed
Despite Charmed's decline, I think they'll leave Sundays alone.

MIDSEASON: GLAMOROUS, KATY KEENE, The 100, Black Lightning, In the Dark, Roswell New Mexico

CANCELLED/ENDED: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, iZombie, Jane the Virgin

No comments:

Post a Comment