BENJAMONSTER AWARDS 2026: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited/Anthology Series
Today's award is Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited/Anthology Series!
This year's nominees are...
GRACE GUMMER as Caroline Kennedy in Love Story (FX)
STEPHANIE HODGE as Helen Schaffer in Jury Duty Presents: Company Retreat (Prime Video)
KATE MARA as Nancy in Imperfect Women (Apple TV)
EMILY PENDERGAST as Amy Patterson in Jury Duty Presents: Company Retreat (Prime Video)
CAILEE SPAENY as Ashley Miller in Beef (Netflix)
YOUN YUH-JUNG as Chairwoman Park in Beef (Netflix)
And the Winner Is...
CAILEE SPAENY
Beef (Netflix)
I've seen Cailee Spaeny in a few things before, but she's never made much of an impression on me until Beef. She was an endlessly fascinating character on the show. At first glance, she seemed to have it all together but it was very quickly apparent that she did not and was pretty naive in important ways. Spaeny expertly played the confident Gen Zer in over her head for the show in a way that wasn't a stereotype of that generation like so many other performances in other shows. Even when the show derailed a bit in its last few episodes, Spaeny stood out as a reason to watch in a strong cast. Now, I look forward to seeing what she does next.
Thoughts on the Rest of the Nominees:
I don't know that I would say this is one of the stronger categories but there are still good performance to discuss. Imperfect Women was kind of a drag for me but the best episode of the series was the one focused on Kate Mara's character. Stephanie Hodge and Emily Pendergast brought real lived-in and sweet performances to their characters on Jury Duty Presents: Company Retreat. Grace Gummer was a sympathetic yet believable version of Caroline Kennedy on Love Story. And finally, Spaeny's co-star, the great Youn Yuh-Jung turned in a strong, often comedic performance in a bit of a mysterious role.
Tomorrow: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series!

The Benjamonsters Awards are such a fun way to recognize creative work and memorable contributions. I enjoyed reading about the 2026 awards and seeing how different achievements can be highlighted through a community-focused event. It is always interesting to discover projects that might otherwise go unnoticed. While browsing entertainment resources recently, I also came across instalar super tv en el celular and found it worth exploring. Thanks for sharing this update and giving readers a chance to learn more about the awards and their featured categories.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading about the Benjamonsters Awards 2026. Events like these are a great way to celebrate creativity and give recognition to projects that stand out from the crowd. I especially like discovering new names and ideas through award announcements because they often lead to interesting things to explore later. While browsing online entertainment resources, I also found Xuper TV APK Gratis. Thanks for sharing this information and keeping readers updated about the latest award results and featured work.
ReplyDeleteThis was an interesting look at the Benjamonsters Awards 2026. Recognition events can be a great way to highlight creative projects and the people behind them, especially when there are different categories to explore. I always enjoy seeing what work receives attention from a particular community. While exploring streaming-related resources online, I recently came across Netfly. Thanks for publishing this update and giving readers an opportunity to discover more about the awards and the projects being recognized.
ReplyDeleteThe 2026 Benjamonsters Awards sound like an interesting event for anyone who enjoys discovering creative projects. I like how award features can introduce readers to work they may not have encountered before. It also makes the community aspect of these events more enjoyable because people get a chance to recognize their favorites. While browsing entertainment websites recently, I came across Bit Tv. Thanks for sharing this post and giving readers a closer look at the awards and their featured achievements.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading this update about the Benjamonsters Awards 2026. Awards are always interesting because they give readers a chance to discover creative work and understand what a particular community values. I appreciate posts that provide this kind of information in an easy-to-follow format. While exploring online entertainment resources, I also discovered UniTv. Thanks for sharing the latest details and highlighting the work being recognized through this year's awards. It was definitely an interesting post to read.
ReplyDeleteThe Benjamonsters Awards 2026 are an interesting way to celebrate creativity and recognize standout contributions. I enjoyed seeing the focus on different achievements and the opportunity for readers to discover projects they might not know about yet. While browsing streaming and entertainment resources online, I recently came across Visit Website. Thanks for sharing this article and keeping readers informed about the awards. Posts like this make it easier to discover new creative work and follow what is gaining attention.
ReplyDelete