Friday, May 11, 2018

UPFRONTS 2018: What CW Will Do

Here is my CW prediction!

Past CW prediction: 2017

For my CW suggestion, click here

MONDAYS
8:00 Supergirl
9:00 DC's Legends of Tomorrow
I suggested that the CW condense the superhero nights and that is what I predict they will do as well. Supergirl and DC's Legends of Tomorrow shared a timeslot on Monday nights this spring. I think they'll each get their own Monday slot in the fall.

TUESDAYS
8:00 The Flash
9:00 Black Lightning
I think the CW will leave Tuesdays alone with the same pairing of The Flash and Black Lightning that they had this spring.

WEDNESDAYS
8:00 Riverdale

9:00 ROSWELL
I think the CW will keep Riverdale as the 8pm anchor on Wednesdays and pair it with a former cult classic being rebooted, Roswell.

THURSDAYS
8:00 Supernatural
9:00 WAYWARD SISTERS
I think the CW will make Thursdays their Supernatural night with the mothership keeping its 8pm slot and the spinoff taking over 9pm.

FRIDAYS
8:00 Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
9:00 Jane the Virgin
With the CW expanding to Sunday, I think they will leave the Friday night lineup the same it was this past fall.

SUNDAYS
8:00 CHARMED
9:00 SPENCER
I think the CW will try to make a splash on their return to Sundays and Charmed seems like an obvious choice. I suggested they pair it with Roswell, but I'm predicting they'll go with football drama Spencer, which seems incompatible but perhaps is a bigger move for a new night.

MIDSEASON: IN THE DARK, UNTITLED ORIGINALS SPINOFF, The 100, Arrow, Dynasty

CANCELLED/ENDED: iZombie, Life Sentence, The Originals, Valor

No comments:

Post a Comment