Friday, May 12, 2017

UPFRONTS 2017: What the CW Will Do

Finally, here is my CW prediction! For my CW suggestion, click here

MONDAYS
8:00 Supergirl
9:00 DYNASTY
I think the CW will try to give its highly touted new Dynasty reboot one of its better lead-ins and pair it with Supergirl on Mondays. They have so many superhero shows so there will have to be some superhero shows paired with other shows and I think that happens here.

TUESDAYS
8:00 The Flash
9:00 BLACK LIGHTNING
I think the CW is going to give its best lead-in to its new superhero show though I guess Valor wouldn't surprise me.

WEDNESDAYS
8:00 Arrow
9:00 Supernatural
I think Arrow's days of being a solid lead-in are over so I think it will get paired with the veteran Supernatural and not be a night for new shows.

THURSDAYS
8:00 DC's Legends of Tomorrow
9:00 VALOR
I think the CW will send DC's Legends of Tomorrow back to Thursdays and make it a lead-in again but this time to Valor. Valor is going to be a tough sell too but this could make an OK pairing.

FRIDAYS
8:00 Jane the Virgin
9:00 Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
I think the CW will give Friday night up to the dramedies that aired together on Mondays in 2015-16. At least they're compatible with each other.

MIDSEASON: LIFE SENTENCE, The 100, iZombie, The Originals, Riverdale 

CANCELLED: Frequency, No Tomorrow, Reign, The Vampire Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment