On Tuesdays, I do a Top 10 list. This season, I am doing Top 10 characters from various TV shows. My Top 10 this week, in honor of the beginning of football, is Top 10 Friday Night Lights Characters! Friday Night Lights has an incredibly deep ensemble so there are also several close calls and there could have been more. There won't be this many every week! Close Calls: Smash Williams, Becky Sproles, Luke Cafferty, Joe McCoy, Billy Riggins 10. JULIE TAYLOR This was a very tough list and I was very tempted to put several of the close calls on this list at #10 over Julie because I grew to not like Julie much as a character in the final season. But she is an essential member of the Taylor family and drives so many interesting stories in the first couple seasons. There was an inherent sweetness in the young love between Julie and Matt and her dynamics with her two parents felt very real and earned. 9. LORRAINE SARACEN Matt Saracen's sweet and forgetful grandmother is one of the best...
Comments
Post a Comment