Monday, September 4, 2023

BLOG UPDATE: Plan for This Fall

Just a quick bit of housekeeping for the blog this fall!

My personal life has gotten busier in recent months. As a result, I have not been able to stockpile posts for the year the way I often do in the summer (Schedules of the Past, One Season Wonders, etc).

Combined with the ongoing strikes, I decided to pull back this fall but I didn't want to abandon the blog entirely as I've been doing it since 2010! So for this fall, and possibly for the entire year, I will be doing a post just once a week. BUT it will be a lengthy one as I will do a weekly newsletter that takes a look at recent new shows I've been watching plus commentary on any TV news. It's possible this newsletter might eventually make its way to a substack or something like that. But for now, I am going to just post a newsletter every Monday morning.

So check back next Monday and every Monday for my weekly newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment