Wednesday, May 20, 2020

BLOG UPDATE!

Hi Everyone,
This fall will mark 10 years since I started this blog. I never imagined I would keep it up this long but I continue to enjoy it so I plan to continue as long as it continues to be fun!

That being said, here are some major updates coming to the blog:

- I have launched a companion site to the blog, the Peak TV Database. This will be a clean and easy way to keep track of all current scripted programming on Broadcast, Cable, Premium and Streaming! Check it out!

- This fall, the blog will be changing formats as I will be shifting away from focusing as much on broadcast networks and more towards TV past and present in general. Features will include capsule reviews of shows I am watching, a revamped Weekend Rewind of old TV schedules, a season by season episode guide of Classic TV shows and analysis of TV news! This was in the works before the industry shutdown but the fact that this won't be a traditional fall for the Broadcast networks makes it the perfect time to switch over. This will be rolled out in September.

- In July, I will be unveiling my own version of the Emmy Awards. The one and only good thing about quarantine is I have been able to catch up on TV a lot quicker than I usually am when I'm more busy. So, check back in July for an extended review of the season, awards-style!

- I will not be posting weekly schedules through the summer as I have but when ABC and NBC unveil their fall plans, I will be posting on that.

Thanks for reading and here's to the next decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment