Friday, May 11, 2012

CANCELLATION ALERT: Breaking In, I Hate My Teenage Daughter

FOX made official two inevitable cancellations amidst its flurry of pickups, renewals, and cancellations - comedies Breaking In and I Hate My Teenage Daughter.

Breaking In has actually been cancelled for a second time. The show was cancelled last May only to be brought back during the summer. In the spring, it launched its second season after the hit New Girl and added Megan Mullally to the cast but it was not to be as the show delivered very low numbers and was pulled early. So yes the Christian Slater comedy has been given the ax two years in a row during this week.

Also cancelled was the Jamie Pressley comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter. FOX's only multi-camera comedy aired after The X-Factor for four episodes in late fall but lost huge numbers from its lead-in. When it returned as part of FOX's four comedy block, it was a clear weak link and, like Breaking In, was yanked early before things got even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment